Big Analytics 2012 overview
Digital data from customer interactions is growing at exponential rates. You have more information about your business, customers, prospects, influencers, and competitors than ever before. But how do you cost-effectively harness this data? How do you apply data science to discover and apply new insights to your business bottom-line? Learn how you can take advantage of the new economics of data. Companies like LinkedIn, Gilt Groupe, and Barnes & Noble have tapped the data deluge for competitive advantage and would like to share what they have learned along the way.
Learn how the convergence of big data and advanced analytics provides opportunities across industries in areas such as:
- Digital marketing optimization – consumer behavioral insight, clickstream path analysis, and marketing attribution that goes far beyond last click attribution to optimize online marketing spend
- Data Science – adopting a "fail fast" data discovery process to quickly and easily ingest and explore big, complex data and deliver new, high-value analytics or data-driven products to the business
Learn more about the convergence of data science, digital marketing, data warehousing, MapReduce & Hadoop, and business intelligence, in-database analytics. Go beyond the big data hype. See how these technologies are driving business innovation and results.
Who should attend
- Executives who want to learn how leading companies leverage advanced analytics to compete and win
- Interactive marketing innovators who want access to "game changing" insights for digital marketing optimization
- Enterprise architects, data warehousing, and business intelligence professionals looking to provide the infrastructure for big data and advanced analytics to their business partners
- Data scientists, business analysts, statisticians, ”quants”, hackers, or analytics professionals responsible for making data-driven business decisions.